Psychotherapy Online your help in Corona Times
Online Psychotherapy: your help in the Corona Crisis
In line with the current situation, all psychotherapy sessions are currently performed online
It goes without saying that we all prefer personal contact and interaction.
Our experience with patients who were unable to attend personal therapy due to circumstances has shown that it is possible to effectively conduct psychotherapy online.
As a therapist, I continue to lead the processes, I continue to give support, I continue to accompany emotions, we continue to resolve trauma, we continue to stabilize crisis situations together.
Online therapy not only offers you the opportunity to start or continue your personal process, but also to solve problems that arise from the crisis itself.
The current situation confronts us with difficult and even traumatic situations:
Sign up and seek help if you:
- are challenged and cannot master the new intensity of contact among family members at home.
- don’t feel safe!
- suffer from a constant feeling of restlessness, fear and helplessness. This is a sign of a trauma or permanent stress situation. Psychotherapy can alleviate or reduce the consequences of permanent stress.
- suffer from contact poverty and want to communicate. You will find an attentive, judgment-free ear with us
- are suffering from anxiety. I will show you valuable tools to face stress and restlessness.
- worry about an affected family member.
All of these situations create stress. If you’ve been feeling irritable, confused, and anxious lately, this is normal. These are reactions of your body and mind to deal with stress. Seek psychological help if stress periods last for longer in order to prevent long-term effects.
Further information on online therapy can be found on this web under Formats / Online Psychotherapy
Do not hesitate to request your appointment by telephone with all the necessary information
+34 971 780301
Or via our contact form
Stay healthy !
Graduate psychologist (col.-B2327),
Gestalt therapy, EMDR trauma therapy,
Strategic therapy, integrative body therapy