Responsible for the treatment of data:
ANÍMATE TERAPIA Y SALUD, S.L.U.
CIF: B 57494999
For what purposes do we treat your data?
The data collected through this website is treated in order to respond to your request and inform you about our services, through any means of communication, including email.
With what legitimate bases do we treat your personal data?
The basis of legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is your informed consent, which you can withdraw at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments that have been carried out previously.
Who are the recipients of your data?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your personal data will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of the same.
What are your rights?
As the owner of your data, and at any time, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access. You have the right to confirm that we are treating your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of said data and complete information about the treatment.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the certainty of the information subject to treatment.
- Right of withdrawal. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in case the treatment is illegal or the purpose that motivated your treatment or collection would have disappeared.
- Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of treatment in the event that it is unlawful or the accuracy of the data has been challenged.
- Right of opposition. You have the right to oppose the processing of your data when it has as its object direct marketing or when it should cease treatment for reasons related to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven or necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or has given your explicit consent.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive personal data that you have given us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit them to another data controller.
- You also have the right to espress a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For any questions or queries and to exercise your rights you can write a letter to ANIMATE TERAPIA Y SALUD, S.L.U., C / Morla 17, 07014 Palma, Balearic Islands or to the email address email@example.com
ANIMATE TERAPIA Y SALUD, S.L.U.. will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. In spite of this, you should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.